Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

flashjumpden you gave this amazing game a 0? just cus you're computer sucks? Damn man, thats just sad. Well im gonna have to come back and give this a five every day now. This is great stuff!

Army of Ages Army of Ages

not as good as the first

the aliens are cool, but when you evolve, you lose the entire battlefield. Thats pretty stupid

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

Good, but too hard

the cop level is way too hard.

Age of Kingdom Age of Kingdom

good game

lewajet, you should learn to rate for skill, not for your "type of game". Go fuck yourself

Raze Raze

awesome

good game. nice graphics, i like the ragdoll effect.
It is true, it can get frustrating, but its not that bad. The guys below are just n00bs or really sad failures if they cant beat this game (or t least have fun.)
good game. thx for uploading it

Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission Meet'N'Fuck: Star Mission

This guys got alot of kids coming up

But thatss how all the meet n fucks are, arn't they? Best one yet. Nurse, Captain, and Cryo girl were the best (captain best of them)
Good Job!
Keep them cumming!

Save Blizzard Save Blizzard

I hope your dog gets better

My older brother told me about your dog and said he was going to donate and i gave him 2$. I wish i could give more but i kind of was going out with someone that night. I'm sorry. I hope you understand. I hope blizzard gets better. I hadn't actually seen this flash animation until now, and I really hope blizzard fought through the pain and surgery okay. Please make sure blizzard gets that female dogs number once he's healthy and strong again, if you know what i mean, or all of this was for nothing. Thanks for reading this.

HeliCops HeliCops

Ten/WTF

lolest game

- The Battle - - The Battle -

Preety ceul

Good defence game. wish there were more guns

Armed Prophet Armed Prophet

I'm on a boat bitch

drinking santana shit cuase its so crisp. And this game is crisp too.
Great job 10/10 5/5!!!!!!!