Potter Stinks! Potter Stinks!

Truly Inspirational. A throwback to the literary genius and Aristotle-esque ideology prevalent of the Enlightenment and the Renaissance, this timeless masterpiece can suffer no equal in terms of its astonishing message - that everyone deserves equality and love.

lol get rekt

The Man Who Won't Rhyme The Man Who Won't Rhyme

Though my own opinions differ from those represented in this flash, I watched to the end, and judging this flash on the obvious amount of effort put into it, definitely a 5. It is nice to see someone making a flash with a message, regardless of the message itself.

Vertical Seafood Taco Vertical Seafood Taco

I havn't signed in to NGs in years but this flash was just so good I had to do it. 5/5, 10/10.

Also I signed in to rate spek28 down.

Sexual-Lobster responds:

thanks.

Madness: Project Nexus Madness: Project Nexus

flashjumpden you gave this amazing game a 0? just cus you're computer sucks? Damn man, thats just sad. Well im gonna have to come back and give this a five every day now. This is great stuff!

Army of Ages Army of Ages

not as good as the first

the aliens are cool, but when you evolve, you lose the entire battlefield. Thats pretty stupid

Tasty Planet Tasty Planet

Good, but too hard

the cop level is way too hard.

Rise (Preview) Rise (Preview)

Cant wait

I just wanted to say that Rise, 9000, Black Hole Earth Consumption, Epic Ctiy, all these great songs, just blow me away. Its really awesome. Rise is my favorite one of your songs, and i can't wait for its redone version to come out. Thanks for the great music! 10/10 5/5

Knuffle Bunny Knuffle Bunny

""""""mindblowing"""""""

Characters remaining: 4,096.

If you are giving this submission a low score, please offer constructive criticism that will be useful to the artist. The review space is not a place for you to act like a total asshole. If your review is found to be mean, offensive, or generally not helpful, you will be banned and your account may be terminated. NOTE: Any attempt to promote an outside, unrelated website in this space will result in the deletion of your user account.
Why are you talking to me like im a baby? AGGLE FLAGGLE BABBLE

Water Dragon Water Dragon

stunning

fabulous. it looks if it was actually there

Sun Dragon Sun Dragon

awesome

amazing work. very cool

black n' white black n' white

MEGAN FOX!

For the win! Very good job.